Saturday, August 29, 2009

Teng...
long time no sms you liao...
I guess you got play basketball
competition bah??
This time competition , you lose
liao 2 round basketball competiton ,
Futhermore win 1 round bah..
Haiz... At here wish you good luck ~~

Yesterday to today ...My x boy friend-
Lup Hin sms to me...long time din't together
wif her then happy liao ^^...
If her din't girl friend , i believe to now together
wif her..Miss back formely , together wif her
already got four years liao.. [2006-2009]
If tell cognition , 1 grade already cognition liao...
Merely 4,5,6 grade together wif her same class only ..
Now her study SMK Batu Lapan 8 , me leh study SMK
Bandar Puchong Jaya (A) lo...Haiz...
But to seconfary school , thogrther wif her tuition , her
sit my beside ..haha^^..

Bye-bye .. Zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment